Still Fun Under The New Play Rules
How We Put Health And Safety First
At KidsPark, we share in the continued concern of COVID-19 as well as its impact on your kids and our broader KidsPark community. With that in mind, we created this resource page. Here, we list the current health and safety measures we take to keep kids, their families, and our staff safe in our centers. We hope it gives you the peace of mind you need.
Enhanced Health and Safety Practices
* We will make regular updates as new information is provided and circumstances improve.
NEW CHECK-IN PROCEDURES
Upon entry, kids receive a temperature and wellness check.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or more may not enter KidsPark.
- Kids wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival, when they leave, and several times throughout their visit.
- Kids are encouraged to practice “respiratory etiquette” and cover their coughs and sneezes.
- No personal toys, blankets, or other items allowed at this time.
HOW WE SOCIAL DISTANCE
KidsPark locations offer plenty of space to play safely!
- In most states, KidsPark employs lower teacher-student classroom ratios than required by licensing.
- For added safety, kids work and play in smaller groups.
HOW WE KEEP OUR CENTERS CLEAN
KidsPark staff stay up-to-date on health and safety procedures as they relate to COVID-19.
- Increased sanitation protocols for all high-touch surfaces and objects such as door handles, tables, playground structures, and education materials.
- Before a group moves into a new area within our centers, we thoroughly clean and sanitize the space.
At this time, KidsPark requires all parents and staff to wear face coverings while inside our centers.
Each KidsPark location abides by local and state mandates with regard to child’s age and other specifications for mask requirements. For additional information, visit your area’s KidsPark website.
As always, your children’s health and safety is our utmost priority. Our franchise owners are committed to KidsPark’s strict sanitation requirements and have implemented enhanced safety protocols to limit the spread of COVID-19.