Star Creek-Allen License #1702556
For ages 2 - 12 years old.
KidsPark can help with your school year plan for ages 2-12. As your “Executive Assistant,” we can take care of the kids while you focus on taking care of business. Drop in for care by the hour, day or week. Here when you need us.
We're in this Together!
Bring your tablet or computer, charger and headphones.
- KidsPark teachers assist with distance learning
- Help with homework
- Before and after school care available
- Plus art, fitness and games for enrichment and fun
- Hourly, Day and Weekly rates to fit your needs
- We follow CDC guidelines for your children’s health and safety (see details below)
Traditional Preschool with a Modern Twist
Preschool is in session
We prepare children for entry into Kindergarten! We cover all the traditional subjects and have added The Arts, Science, and Math Concepts.
Our unique, modern twist is YOU pick your schedule! Weekdays, 9:00am – noon. Extended care is available. Come one day or 5-days a week, choose each week. Pay only when you attend. No additional registration fees. Learn more.
The key to preschool learning is:
– repetition to introduce, practice and reinforce lessons
– integration of multi-style approaches to appeal to the visual, auditory and sensory learner
We hope you join us for classes!
Focuses for October
E, F, G, H and Name
5, 6, 7
Still Fun Under the New Play Rules
KidsPark is open for everyone!
As always, the children’s safety and well being is our utmost priority. We appreciate the trust you’ve put in us to care for your children. We have made the following updates to help keep your children and our employees healthy:
- All staff and children will have a wellness and temperature check upon entry.
- No one with a temperature 100 degrees or more may enter KidsPark.
- Only two families in the lobby at a time, socially distanced. Masks encouraged for adults.
- Children wash hands upon arrival, before leaving, and at several times throughout each visit.
- Children play in small groups of 10 or less with one teacher.
- Everyone is to use “respiratory etiquette” and cover their coughs and sneezes.
- Individual water cups will be offered instead of the drinking fountain.
- All home meals must be in disposable bags and packaging. No home lunch boxes please.
- Meals must be nut-free and ready-to-eat. No heating/refrigeration needed.
- No personal toys, blankets or other items allowed at this time – other than electronics needed for school work.
- We have intensified cleaning and disinfection procedures throughout the day.
- We ask if you or your child may have been exposed at school, work or other areas that you refrain from using our services until you are certain you are healthy.
Thank you for joining us in helping to keep everyone healthy.
Get Email Updates
Enter your email, then watch for news and offers from the KidsPark center in your area. We promise not to share your address with anyone.Get Email Updates
Thank you! Keep an eye out for our updates.