Scottsdale License #CDC 18202
For Children Ages 2 through 12 Years Old
Re-opens May 18th!
Still fun under new rules:
- At this time KidsPark Arizona capacity will be limited to 1/2 of normal capacity
- 10 children are grouped together. Children are typically grouped by Preschool and School agers. There are exceptions where we may group on interest levels or try to keep children from the same family together. We will make every effort to meet the needs of each individual family
- We divide the center into separate areas for each group. Then by group, we will rotate the children through each area with the same teacher so everyone has a chance to do art, play on the mountain, and other things. Before a new group is moved to the area we thoroughly clean the space. So if we have 3 groups of 10 the center is divided into 4 areas and the area that is not occupied is cleaned. If there are 2 groups, the center will be divided into 3 areas.
As always, the children’s safety and well being is our utmost priority.
- Temperature check, wellness checks and questionnaire will be taken by ALL families who enter, regardless if you were present the day before etc
- No more than 2 parents/families who reside together in the lobby at one time and we ask parents use the marked standing locations on the floor to keep 6′ apart
- Individual disposable water cups are offered instead of the drinking fountains. No sippy cups or water bottles.
- No toys, blankets or personal items are allowed at this time.
- For home meals, please put food in a clear ziplock bag labeled with child’s name.
- Children wash hands upon arrival, before leaving, and at several times throughout each visit.
- Remind children to use “respiratory etiquette.
For the safety of our staff and students, tours are not offered at this time.
Summer Camp Week 3: Island Adventures
Monday, June 1st - Saturday, June 6th
Summer Camp Week 4: Jurassic KidsPark
Monday, June 8th - Saturday, June 13th
Summer Camp Week 5: World Travelers
Monday, June 15th - Saturday, June 20th
Preschool Distance Learning
KidsPark teachers love to teach and truly miss the kids! Now, our mission is to help parents teach preschool at home. We have phenomenal resources to share.Preschool To-Go
Book a Party
On Sundays, before we open and after we close, KidsPark offers private parties for 2-12 year olds. Your personal party hostess plans the event and conducts activities so you can enjoy the event with your family and friends. Each party includes face painting, an art activity and a group game.Save the Date
Get Email Updates
Enter your email, then watch for news and offers from the KidsPark center in your area. We promise not to share your address with anyone.Get Email Updates
Thank you! Keep an eye out for our updates.