San Jose West License # 434400052
For Children Ages 2 through 11 Years Old
Still Fun Under The New Play Rules
Unlike traditional childcare centers, KidsPark allows 60 sq ft per child vs. the standard 35. There is plenty of room to play!
- 12 children are grouped together. Children are typically grouped by Preschool and School-agers. There are exceptions where we may group on interest levels or try to keep children from the same family together. We make every effort to meet the needs of each individual family.
- We divide the center into separate areas for each group. Then, by group, we rotate the children through each area with the same teacher so everyone has a chance to do art, play on the mountain, and other things. Before a new group is moved to the area we thoroughly clean the space. So if we have 3 groups of 12 the center is divided into 4 areas and the area that is not occupied is cleaned. If there are 2 groups, the center is divided into 3 areas.
- KidsPark tracks times kids arrive and leave and who they are grouped with.
As always, the children’s safety and well being is our utmost priority. We appreciate the trust you’ve put in us to care for your children.
- Upon entry, all children have a temperature and wellness check.
- Individual water cups are offered instead of the drinking fountain.
- Children’s hands are either washed or sanitized upon arrival, before leaving, and several times throughout each visit.
- Children are reminded to use “respiratory etiquette.”
Hours Temporarily Reduced
Hope to return to our regular days, evenings and weekends soon. If you have a special request, please call the center or email Debbie.
Preschool Distance Learning
Preschool is an important part of a young child's education. While Preschool is on recess, we want to share our phenomenal resources with you - check out Preschool To-Go. Each activity is short and can be done with supplies you typically have at home.
The key to preschool learning is:
- repetition to introduce, practice and reinforce lessons
- integration of multi-style approaches to appeal to the visual, auditory and sensory learner
KidsPark Preschool teachers love to teach and truly miss the kids! Hope you join us in the center in the Fall for the 2020 - 2021 school year.
Get Email Updates
Enter your email, then watch for news and offers from the KidsPark center in your area. We promise not to share your address with anyone.Get Email Updates
Thank you! Keep an eye out for our updates.