San Jose West License # 434400052
For Children Ages 2 through 11 Years Old
Santa Clara County now requires all staff and children 7 years old and older to wear a face mask in the center.
Remember the 60's
Week of July 13
All ages. All day.
It's a Jungle in Here!
Fri. & Sat., July 24-25
All ages. All day.
Week of July 20
All ages. All day.
Summer is HERE!
Each week we explore a theme. Each day and each area offers a new activity for all ages. No boredom at KidsPark! Whether you need care by the hour, day or week, KidsPark is your summer childcare solution.
Prevent "summer slide" with our new Rising Star summer learning program for Pre-K thru 2nd Graders. Designed to support core math, language, and reading skills through games and engaging activities. Join us any or every weekday this summer to reinforce concepts, practice skills, and enjoy playful learning with friends.
Begins Monday, July 13,
10:30am - 11:45am
The Rising Stars Program
Worried about summer slide? Bring the kids for a formal Reading, Math, and Language Review program. Weekdays, 10:30am – 11:45am. Regular rates apply – no extra charges.
- Preschool (for those who did not finish the year)
- Preschoolers rising to Kindergarten
- Kindergarteners rising to 1st Grade
- 1st Graders rising to 2nd Grade
Preschool Starts Monday, 8/24
Traditional Preschool with a Modern Twist
We prepare children for entry into Kindergarten! We cover all the traditional subjects and have added The Arts, Science, and Math Concepts. Our unique, modern twist is YOU pick your schedule! Weekdays, 9:00am – 11:30am.
Extended care is available. Come one day or 5-days a week, choose each week. Pay only when you attend. No additional registration fees. Learn more.
While Preschool is on recess, we want to share our phenomenal resources with you – check them out. Each activity is short and can be done with supplies you typically have at home. The key to preschool learning is:
– repetition to introduce, practice and reinforce lessons
– integration of multi-style approaches to appeal to the visual, auditory and sensory learner
We hope you join us for classes!
Focuses for August
A, B, C, D and My Name
1, 2, 3, 4
Meet the Orchestra
Still Fun Under The New Play Rules
Unlike traditional childcare centers, KidsPark allows 60 sq ft per child vs. the standard 35. There is plenty of room to play!
- 12 children are grouped together. Children are typically grouped by Preschool and School-agers. There are exceptions where we may group on interest levels or try to keep children from the same family together. We make every effort to meet the needs of each individual family.
- We divide the center into separate areas for each group. Then, by group, we rotate the children through each area with the same teacher so everyone has a chance to do art, play on the mountain, and other things. Before a new group is moved to the area we thoroughly clean the space. So if we have 3 groups of 12 the center is divided into 4 areas and the area that is not occupied is cleaned. If there are 2 groups, the center is divided into 3 areas.
- KidsPark tracks times kids arrive and leave and who they are grouped with.
As always, the children’s safety and well being is our utmost priority. We appreciate the trust you’ve put in us to care for your children.
- Upon entry, all children have a temperature and wellness check.
- Children 7 years old and older must wear a face mask.
- Individual water cups are offered instead of the drinking fountain.
- Children’s hands are either washed or sanitized upon arrival, before leaving, and several times throughout each visit.
- Children are reminded to use “respiratory etiquette.”
Get Email Updates
Enter your email, then watch for news and offers from the KidsPark center in your area. We promise not to share your address with anyone.Get Email Updates
Thank you! Keep an eye out for our updates.