San Jose West License # 434400052
For Children Ages 2 through 11 Years Old
Visit 30 Hours a Week!
The State has temporarily increased our weekly visit limit to 30 hours!
The maximum visit per day is still 10 hours. Hope this helps with school care and distance learning.
Your Distance Learning Partner!
We’re in this together!
- Assist with distance learning
- College students help with homework
- Before and after school care available
- Hourly, Day, 3-Day and 5-Day Rates available (see below)
- We follow CDC guidelines for your children’s health and safety (see details below)
Bring your tablet or computer, and charger. Our Virtual Learning Classroom is a shared space. Headphones are recommended.
New Weekly Rates - 20% Savings
5-Day Rate $240 for 1 child and $150 for each sibling.
3-Day Rate $150 for 1 child and $100 for each sibling.
All rates are up to 6 hours a day, Monday - Friday. Must be used in the week purchased. No refunds. No coupons.
Santa Clara County now requires all staff and children 7 years old and older to wear a face mask in the center.
See more details below, under "Still Fun Under the New Play Rules".
Preschool Starts Monday, 8/24
Traditional Preschool with a Modern Twist
We prepare children for entry into Kindergarten! We cover all the traditional subjects and have added The Arts, Science, and Math Concepts. Our unique, modern twist is YOU pick your schedule! Weekdays, 9:00am – 11:30am.
Extended care is available. Come one day or 5-days a week, choose each week. Pay only when you attend. No additional registration fees. Learn more.
While Preschool is on recess, we want to share our phenomenal resources with you – check them out. Each activity is short and can be done with supplies you typically have at home. The key to preschool learning is:
– repetition to introduce, practice and reinforce lessons
– integration of multi-style approaches to appeal to the visual, auditory and sensory learner
We hope you join us for classes!
Focuses for August
A, B, C, D and My Name
1, 2, 3, 4
Meet the Orchestra
Magic Nuudles Sculptures
Tuesday, August 11
Obstacle Course Challenge
Friday, August 14
First Day of Preschool
Monday, August 24
9:00am - 11:30am
We can HELP! Whether you work-from-home, work outside the home, or need help with teaching, KidsPark has you covered.
Distance Learning Access
8:30am - noon
Still Fun Under The New Play Rules
Unlike traditional childcare centers, KidsPark allows 60 sq ft per child vs. the standard 35. There is plenty of room to play!
- 12 children are grouped together. Children are typically grouped by Preschool and School-agers. There are exceptions where we may group on interest levels or try to keep children from the same family together. We make every effort to meet the needs of each individual family.
- We divide the center into separate areas for each group. Then, by group, we rotate the children through each area with the same teacher so everyone has a chance to do art, play on the mountain, and other things. Before a new group is moved to the area we thoroughly clean the space. So if we have 3 groups of 12 the center is divided into 4 areas and the area that is not occupied is cleaned. If there are 2 groups, the center is divided into 3 areas.
- KidsPark tracks times kids arrive and leave and who they are grouped with.
As always, the children’s safety and well being is our utmost priority. We appreciate the trust you’ve put in us to care for your children.
- Upon entry, all children have a temperature and wellness check.
- Children 7 years old and older must wear a face mask.
- Individual water cups are offered instead of the drinking fountain.
- Children’s hands are either washed or sanitized upon arrival, before leaving, and several times throughout each visit.
- Children are reminded to use “respiratory etiquette.”
Get Email Updates
Enter your email, then watch for news and offers from the KidsPark center in your area. We promise not to share your address with anyone.Get Email Updates
Thank you! Keep an eye out for our updates.