Sacramento License #343613141 and 343613142
For Children Ages 2 through 12 Years Old
We're in this Together!
Let Us Become Your Distance Learning Partner.
• Small groups of individualized and personalized help.
• Focus on school assignments, lessons, Zoom calls, projects, etc.
• Reservations available for 1-4 hour blocks of time, or as needed.
• Available Monday-Thursday 1pm-4pm.
• Additional $5 per hour, per child.
• Before and after care available at standard hourly rate.
• Snack included at 3pm.
• We follow CDC guidelines for your children’s health and safety.
Week of Aug. 3
Week of Aug. 10
Mon. August 17
Still Fun Under the New Play Rules
- 12 children are grouped together.
- Children are typically grouped by Preschool and School-agers. There are exceptions where we may group depending on interest level and/or keeping children from same family together.
- We divide the center into separate areas for each group. By group, we will rotate the children through each area with the same teacher so everyone has a chance to do art, play on the mountain, and other activities. Before a new group is moved into the area, we thoroughly clean the space. So, if we have 2 groups, the center is divided into 3 areas and the area that is not occupied is cleaned.
As always, the children’s safety and well-being is our utmost priority. We appreciate the trust you’ve put in us to care for your children.
- Wellness checks and questionnaires are given to ALL families who enter, regardless if you were present the day before.
- Temperatures are taken before teachers and children are allowed through the gate. A temp of 100.0 or higher will be excluded from the facility and will be unable to return for 72 hours after temp is gone without using fever reducing medication.
- Hands are sanitized or washed upon arrival, before leaving, and several times throughout each visit.
- Remind children to use “respiratory etiquette”.
- One family in the lobby at a time.
- Credit cards are preferred; please consider prepaying to allow for quicker check-outs. Ask about our 10% bonus on certain prepaid amounts.
- Individual disposable water cups are offered. No sippy cups or personal water bottles allowed.
- No personal toys, blankets, or pacifiers allowed at this time.
- Home meals must be in disposable bags/packaging and clearly labeled. No home lunchboxes please.
- Meals must be nut-free and ready-to-eat. No heating/refrigeration required.
- First time at KidsPark? Consider registering at home.
Preschool Starts Monday, 8/17
Traditional Preschool with a Modern Twist.
We prepare children for entry into Kindergarten! We cover all the traditional subjects and have added The Arts, Science, and Math Concepts. Our unique, modern twist is YOU pick your schedule! Weekdays, 9:00am – 11:45am.
Extended care is available. Come one day or 5-days a week, choose each week. Pay only when you attend. No additional registration fees. Learn more.
While Preschool is on recess, we want to share our phenomenal resources with you – check them out. Each activity is short and can be done with supplies you typically have at home. The key to preschool learning is:
– repetition to introduce, practice and reinforce lessons
– integration of multi-style approaches to appeal to the visual, auditory and sensory learner
We hope you join us for classes!
Focuses for August
A, B, C, D
1, 2, 3, 4
Meet the Orchestra
Get Email Updates
Enter your email, then watch for news and offers from the KidsPark center in your area. We promise not to share your address with anyone.Get Email Updates
Thank you! Keep an eye out for our updates.