A kid-friendly meal menu.
Lunch (Noon) $4.00 each
Dinner (6:00 pm) $4.00 each
Pasta with Tomato Sauce
Chicken Corn Dog
No meal service
No meal service
Nutrition meets the state of California’s requirements 101227. Meals include .5 cup fruit and vegetables and 1 cup lowfat milk.
Activities for the day.
- 10am, 3pm and 8pm: Complimentary snacks of crackers with 100% apple juice are served.
- Diapers are tended to every 2 hours or as needed. Let us know if your child is toilet training so we can remind them.
- Naps are not scheduled since children arrive at various times. If a child is tired, they are encouraged to rest in our theater or book nook area.
- Teacher-led games, circle times and art activities are offered throughout the day. Children opt-in to participate in group activities.
Ask about our Preferred Customer Rate (PCR).
You get 10% added value to money placed on account in preset amounts. PCR is not refundable but is transferable. PCR cannot be used for payment with the Day Rate.
For visits longer than 6 hours, use our Day Rate. The maximum charge is $56 for one child and $35 for each additional sibling. Coupons and PCR cannot be used with the Day Rate.
- Visits can be up to 10 hours a day and 20 hours a week.
- We are a shoeless play environment so socks are required. (If you forget, socks are available for purchase.)
- We are a well-childcare center. Children must be fever-free for 24 hours before their visit.
- Meals can be purchased or brought from home. A refrigerator and microwave are available.
- Staff has CPR/First Aid, Early Childhood Education college units and background clearances.
- KidsPark is closed the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
- KidsPark closes at 6pm on Halloween, Thanksgiving Eve and Christmas Eve.
Visits are calculated to the minute after the first 30 minutes.
We are licensed by the State of California: License #197416039 and 197416054.