Murfreesboro Lic # FV4977A
Murfreesboro Lic # FV4977A
For Ages 2 through 12 Years Old
KidsPark will be closed Sunday, May 29th and Monday, May 30th in observance of Memorial Day.
This summer is looking BRIGHT at KidsPark!
Hang out with us at KidsPark this summer! With drop-in day camps all summer long, your kiddos will have a fun, safe place to play and meet new friends.
With exciting new themes each week, your kiddo will never get bored. We offer activities and crafts tailored to kids of all age groups as well as plenty of time for free play.The best part? Just stop in whenever you need care – no reservations needed!
Click below for more information.
Drop-in Summer Camps
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Anyone who is registered for child care with KidsPark! Click the Registration link to fill out all of the paperwork. In a rush and didn’t get to register before coming in? No problem – you can always register in the center as well!
WHAT’S THE COST?
There’s no additional cost for our school break camps. All crafts, activities, and snacks are included in our hourly rate. Meals can be purchased for $6 each, but you’re also welcome to bring in food from home as long as there are no nuts or nut products.
Closed for Memorial Day
Sunday, May 29th & Monday, May 30th
Closed Sunday & Monday for Memorial Day
Saturday, June 4
All Day. Crafts kids of all ages can enjoy.
Father's Day Gift Workshop - Supply Fee*
Saturday, June 18
All Day. We provide the supplies ... you add the love!
How to Use KidsPark
Here when you need us for up to 20 hours per week. We have you covered with hourly care, back-up care, preschool curriculum, and school-age programs.
Open days, evenings, and weekends! Come for a weekly total of 20 hours. Use us for appointments, work, school closures, date nights, and all the bothersome must-do-errands.
**PLEASE NOTE, SOCKS ARE REQUIRED FOR PLAY**
Traditional Preschool with a Modern Twist
New students always welcomed – no additional enrollment or reservations required.
- Structured curriculum Monday – Friday, 9:00am – Noon.
- Create your own schedule; choose your days.
- Pay only when you attend.
- Care available before and after class.
Focuses for May
Review A-Z and Name
A-Z Art Techniques
Happy kids. HEALTHY KIDS. Happy parents.
KidsPark is a well child center. Kids should visit when they have:
- a clear nose.
- no cough.
- no fever for 24 hours.
- no upset stomach.
Please make sure your kids are healthy and ready to play before coming to KidsPark! Children showing signs of illness will be separated from other kids and sent home.
To ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety, toys are cleaned throughout the day as they are used, and our center is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected each night at closing.
Are your school-aged kids planning on bringing a device from home to work on in the Blue Crew? No problem! We just ask that you follow our technology policies:
- Devices have to stay in the Blue Crew area. We don’t want our little ones getting their hands on tablets or laptops.
- Content must be appropriate. Our staff will closely monitor screen time, content, and activities on devices.
- We’re happy to help with school work! Just mention at check-in if we need to be sure to have one of our staff help out.
- Aside from school work, we limit screen time. We want kids engaging throughout the center during their stay.
- No FaceTiming is allowed. We have lots of other kiddos in the center, and we don’t want others to unexpectedly end up in videos.
- If kiddos aren’t following our rules, we may ask them to put their devices in their cubby until pick up.
Be a hero. Tell your friends about KidsPark. They’ll thank you… and so do we! Each friend gets a free hour.
We want to be a part of the community! If you work with an agency or are a company that wants to offer childcare benefits or subsidies, please contact us.