Lincoln License #CCC9500
For Children Ages 1.5 through 11 Years Old
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are closed until further notice.
Check out our Preschool Distance Learning for at-home resources.
Preschool Distance Learning
KidsPark teachers love to teach and truly miss the kids! Now, our mission is to help parents teach preschool at home. We have phenomenal resources to share.Preschool To-Go
Preschool on a Temporary Break.
but that doesn’t mean learning needs to stop.
Check out our at-home lesson plans. Each activity is short and can be done with typical supplies you have at home. The key to preschool learning is:
- repetition to introduce, practice and reinforce lessons
- integration of multi-style approaches to appeal to the visual, auditory and sensory learner
Focuses for April
X, Y, Z and Name
Help Spread Prevention
As always, the children’s safety and well being is our utmost priority. We appreciate the trust you’ve put in us to care for your children. We have made the following updates to help keep your children and our employees healthy:
- All children will have a wellness check upon entry.
- Individual water cups will be offered instead of the drinking fountain.
- Children will wash hands upon arrival, before leaving, and at several times throughout each visit.
- Remind children to use “respiratory etiquette.”
We ask if you or your child may have been exposed at school, work or other areas that you refrain from using our services until you are certain you are healthy.
Thank you for joining us in helping to keep everyone healthy.
Get Email Updates
Enter your email, then watch for news and offers from the KidsPark center in your area. We promise not to share your address with anyone.Get Email Updates
Thank you! Keep an eye out for our updates.