A kid-friendly meal menu.
Lunch (Noon) $5.00 each
Dinner (6:00 pm) $5.00 each
No meal service
No meal service
All meals are served with 2% milk and a vegetable or fruit.
Activities for the day.
- 10am, 3pm and 8pm: Complimentary snacks of crackers with 100% apple juice are served.
- Diapers are tended to every 2 hours or as needed. Let us know if your child is toilet training so we can remind them.
- Naps are not scheduled since children arrive at various times. If a child is tired, they are encouraged to rest in our theater or book nook area.
- Teacher-led games, circle times and art activities are offered throughout the day. Children opt-in to participate in group activities.
Ask about our Preferred Customer Rate (PCR).
You get 10% added value to money placed on account in preset amounts. PCR is not refundable but is transferable. PCR cannot be used for payment with the Day Rate.
For visits longer than 6 hours and up to 8 hours, use our Day Rate. Our Day Rate fee is $51 for one child and $75 for two siblings . Day Rate does not apply to additional siblings. Coupons and PCR cannot be used with the Day Rate. Regular rates apply after 8 hours.
- Current Health and Immunization forms are required for all preschool age children.
- We are a shoeless play environment so socks are required. (If you forget, socks are available for purchase.)
- We are a well-childcare center. Children must be fever-free for 24 hours before their visit.
- Meals can be purchased or brought from home. We ask that meals are peanut free and ready to eat.
- Staff has CPR/First Aid, Early Childhood Education college units and background clearances.
- KidsPark is closed the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
- KidsPark closes at 6pm on Halloween, Thanksgiving Eve and Christmas Eve.
Visits are calculated to the minute after the first 30 minutes.
We are licensed by the State of Florida: License #C04DU0978.