Unlike traditional childcare centers, KidsPark allows 60 sq ft per child vs. the standard 35. There is plenty of room to play!
• 10 Children are grouped together
• Children are typically grouped by Preschool & School-agers. There are exceptions where we may group depending on interest level and/or keeping the children from the same family together. If your child can’t follow these guidelines we will ask for you not to use our services.
• We divide the center into separate areas for each group. By group, we will rotate the children through each area with the same teacher so everyone has a chance to do art, play on the mountain, and other activities. Before each new group is moved into the area, we will thoroughly clean the space. So, if we have 2 groups, the center is divided into 3 areas and the area that is not occupied is cleaned.
As always, the children’s safety and well being is our utmost priority. We appreciate the trust you’ve put in us to care for your children.
— Masks required for all adults and children 6+ (recommended for all children in the center).–
• Wellness checks and questions will be done to ALL families who enter, regardless if you were present the day before.
• Temperatures are taken before teachers and children are allowed through the gate. A temp of 100.0 or higher will be excluded from the facility and will be unable to return for 72 hours after temp is gone without using a fever reducing medication.
• Hands are sanitized or washed upon arrival, before leaving and several times through each visit.
• Two families in the lobby at a time.
• Credit cards are preferred; please consider prepaying to allow for quick check-outs.
• Individual disposable cups are offered. Only sippy cups are allowed for children who can not use a regular cup without assistance and will be disposed of at the end of the week.