Fresno License #103808519 and 103808520
For Children Ages 2 through 12 Years Old
We can't wait to see you!
Still fun under new play rules:
Unlike traditional childcare centers, KidsPark allows 60 sq ft per child vs. the standard 35. There is plenty of room to play!
• 10 Children are grouped together
• Children are typically grouped by Preschool & School-agers. There are exceptions where we may group depending on interest level and/or keeping the children from the same family together. If your child can’t follow these guidelines we will ask for you not to use our services.
• We divide the center into separate areas for each group. By group, we will rotate the children through each area with the same teacher so everyone has a chance to do art, play on the mountain, and other activities. Before each new group is moved into the area, we will thoroughly clean the space. So, if we have 2 groups, the center is divided into 3 areas and the area that is not occupied is cleaned.
As always, the children’s safety and well being is our utmost priority. We appreciate the trust you’ve put in us to care for your children.
• Wellness checks and questions will be done to ALL families who enter, regardless if you were present the day before.
• Temperatures are taken before teachers and children are allowed through the gate. A temp of 100.0 or higher will be excluded from the facility and will be unable to return for 72 hours after temp is gone without using a fever reducing medication.
• Hands are sanitized or washed upon arrival, before leaving and several times through each visit.
• Two families in the lobby at a time.
• Credit cards are preferred; please consider prepaying to allow for quick check-outs.
• Individual disposable cups are offered. Only sippy cups are allowed for children who can not use a regular cup without assistance and will be disposed of at the end of the week.
• No personal belongings are allowed in the gate, including blankets, toys, and backpacks.
• Home meals must be in disposable bags/packaging and clearly labeled. No home lunchboxes please.
• Meals must be nut-free and ready-to-eat. No heating/refrigeration required.
KidsPark is reopening June 10, 2020.
Preschool Distance Learning
KidsPark teachers love to teach and truly miss the kids! Now, our mission is to help parents teach preschool at home. We have phenomenal resources to share.Preschool To-Go
Preschool on a Temporary Break.
but that doesn’t mean learning needs to stop.
Check out our at-home lesson plans. Each activity is short and can be done with typical supplies you have at home. The key to preschool learning is:
- repetition to introduce, practice and reinforce lessons
- integration of multi-style approaches to appeal to the visual, auditory and sensory learner
Focuses for September
A, B, C, D and Name
1, 2, 3, 4
Meet the Orchestra
Get Email Updates
Enter your email, then watch for news and offers from the KidsPark center in your area. We promise not to share your address with anyone.Get Email Updates
Thank you! Keep an eye out for our updates.