Become a KidsPark Franchise Owner
And Join a Wonderful Team
KidsPark - A Brilliant Idea
Grow with us.
- KidsPark started with one center, which grew to over 1,400 families.
- Today there are 20 centers open in 8 states. We have grown to support tens of thousands of families.
- We are in expansion mode with new centers slated to open soon. We have plans to open KidsParks across North America.
Why choose KidsPark?
Large demand + Few Options = Huge Business Opportunity
In 1988 the first KidsPark opened in San Jose, California. At first, considered a novelty, KidsPark’s hourly childcare concept is now the most requested service by modern families.
Why? Parents need options!
- Parents need a safe place for their kids to play, learn, and have fun for a few hours or for all-day back-up care.
- Parents need full-day care when school is out, for appointments, social commitments, and the times when kids just want to play with other kids.
- Many families do not live close to relatives for support.
- Schedules change, last-minute adjustments happen; KidsPark is there for families without a reservation, days, evenings and weekends.
Catch a glimpse of the Creation Station and Theater.
Training and Support. Training and Support.
We’re with you every step.
- We have developed best practices to reinforce our proven business model.
- The vast majority of KidsPark franchisees have never owned a business before they joined KidsPark. We designed our training program with that in mind, to teach you everything you need to be a fantastic KidsPark owner.
- We cover every aspect of owning your business from marketing, sales, operation, and more. We’ve got you covered. Each session is a fantastic opportunity to learn, share ideas, and perfect your skills.
Proprietary Center Management System
Key Performance Indicators
On-going Coaching and Support (we are dedicated to your success!)
You give kids an incredible experience full of fun, education, and socialization.
You give yourself a fantastic business that truly gives back to the community it serves.
Dedicated, Experienced Professionals
Our team is incredibly experienced and offers a wealth of support to our franchisees. Being both parents and owners, we are keenly aware of what our customers and franchisees need. Together, our team has over 50 years of experience to share!
- Debbie Milner, CEO and Founder. Her IT and Production Management background helped create our excellence in support, systems, and operations. Started with one KidsPark center in 1988, which is still in operation today, and has grown to 20 centers in 8 states, with several new centers scheduled to open in the near future.
- Melissa Peters, Training Manager, joined KidsPark in 2004. She worked her way up in every in-center position KidsPark has. She takes her years of experience to train and support new owners as well as existing franchises on everything they need to know and do to be a fantastic KidsPark owner.
- Lisa Alvarado, Program Manager, joined KidsPark in 1999. She also worked her way up in-center and now develops the national hourly and preschool programs as well as manages our two San Jose locations.
- Tom Keefe, Executive Director of Franchise and Support, joined KidsPark in 2019. Tom has an incredible background and expertise in the children’s services and franchise systems.
Dollars and “Sense”
We estimate that your initial investment is between $261,250 and $449,500*, with a liquid cash requirement of about $50,000 – $75,000? This covers everything needed to start your KidsPark Center including:
- Franchise Fee
- Furniture, Signage, and Equipment
- Operating Capital
- Marketing Budget
*Amount may vary based on the condition of the leased space, City and State requirements, Landlord participation, the current local economy, and how many KidsPark territories you purchase.
It just takes a few minutes to fill out our form – click the red Get Started button. Once we receive it, our Executive Director of Franchising and Support will reach out to you.
During this call, our Executive Director details the process and answers your questions about becoming an owner of the leading childcare franchise. They will also go into detail about the KidsPark model.
You will be sent the Request for Consideration Form and the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) for review. On a follow up call, our Executive Director answers any questions you may have about the FDD or other research you have completed on KidsPark. He also highlights the amazing franchisee support we offer and mutual responsibilities.
This is an opportunity to speak with one of the franchisees to learn more about why they chose to own a KidsPark Center.
At Discovery Day you will virtually tour a KidsPark center from an owner’s point of view. You also meet the key KidsPark executives and get a sneak peek at some of the systems we have in place.
Upon approval, you are sent the Franchise Agreement to sign and execute. Once we receive the completed agreement and your franchise fee, you are awarded a KidsPark Franchise. We then start your training and your KidsPark adventure begins!
Disclaimer: The information on this website is not an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy a KidsPark franchise. An offer to buy a KidsPark franchise is made by a franchise disclosure document only.
We offer and sell franchises to qualified prospective franchisees only in certain states. To the extent required under applicable state law, we will not offer or sell a franchise unless registered or exempt in the state where the prospective buyer resides or where the franchise will be located. This information is not being directed to any resident of the following states: Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Utah, Kentucky or any other state, province, country or jurisdiction where we are not currently registered to offer or sell, unless otherwise qualified or exempt.