Corona License #334844660 and #334844659.
For Children Ages 3 through 12 Years Old
Still Fun Under the New Play Rules
For now, with the need to keep children in groups, Corona KidsPark accepts children 3 to 12 years old. We plan to accept 2-year-olds again soon.
Unlike traditional childcare centers, KidsPark allows 50 sq ft per child vs. the standard 35. There is plenty of room to play!
- 10 children are grouped together. Children are typically grouped by Preschool and School-agers.
- We divide the center into separate areas for each group. Then, by group, we rotate the children through each area with the same teacher so everyone has a chance to do art, play on the mountain, and other things. Before a new group is moved to the area we thoroughly clean the space. If there are 2 groups, the center is divided into 3 areas.
- KidsPark tracks times kids arrive and leave and who they are grouped with.
As always, the children’s safety and well- being is our utmost priority. We appreciate the trust you’ve put in us to care for your children.
- Upon entry, all children will have a temperature and wellness check.
- Individual water cups are offered instead of the drinking fountain.
- Children’s hands are either washed or sanitized upon arrival, before leaving, and several times throughout each visit.
- Children are reminded to use “respiratory etiquette.”
New Hours and New Age Limitations
Effective 6/1/20 – 6/30/20 (for now)
Our hours and days are temporarily reduced.
Hope to return to our regular days, evenings and weekends soon.
During this period our age range is reduced to children from ages 3 to 12.
Preschool Distance Learning
KidsPark teachers love to teach and truly miss the kids! Now, our mission is to help parents teach preschool at home. We have phenomenal resources to share.Preschool To-Go
Preschool Starting August 10, 2020
but that doesn’t mean learning needs to stop.
Check out our at-home lesson plans. Each activity is short and can be done with typical supplies you have at home. The key to preschool learning is:
- repetition to introduce, practice and reinforce lessons
- integration of multi-style approaches to appeal to the visual, auditory and sensory learner
Focuses for September
A, B, C, D and Name
1, 2, 3, 4
Meet the Orchestra
9:30am to 12:30pm
Tues & Thurs,
Get Email Updates
Enter your email, then watch for news and offers from the KidsPark center in your area. We promise not to share your address with anyone.Get Email Updates
Thank you! Keep an eye out for our updates.
Want to tell your friends about this center?
Meet The Franchise Owner
We are the new KidsPark Corona owners, Julie and Kyle. We moved to Corona six years ago and love being part of the community. When our third daughter was born, we made the difficult, but rewarding decision, for Julie to leave her 17 year career in the wireless industry to stay home with our girls: Genevieve (5 yrs), Valentina (7 yrs), Josephine (9 yrs), and our newest addition, Eleanor (2 yrs). This transition allowed for more daily interaction in our community through weekday City programs, Mom’s Club group activities, Library trips,… . It was then that we discovered the KidsPark center in Corona, and what a discovery it was!
It was clear from the beginning what a valuable service KidsPark offered to Corona and the benefits it would provide for us as busy parents. From having a couple hours free to go to a doctor appointment in the middle of the day to a much-needed dinner date night here and there. KidsPark became an indispensable part of our lives. Best of all, our girls LOVE KidsPark!
Hope you will come on by the Center to say hello and entrust our KidsPark family with the care of yours; so you can realize the same benefits we have enjoyed for the past few years. We look forward to meeting you!