How We Put Health And Safety First
At KidsPark, we share in the continued concern of COVID-19 as well as its impact on your kids and our broader KidsPark community. With that in mind, we created this resource page. Here, we list the current health and safety measures we take to keep kids, their families, and our staff safe in our centers. We hope it gives you the peace of mind you need.
Enhanced Health and Safety Practices
NEW CHECK-IN PROCEDURES
Upon entry, kids receive a temperature and wellness check.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100 degrees or more may not enter KidsPark.
- Kids wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival, when they leave, and several times throughout their visit.
- Kids are encouraged to practice “respiratory etiquette” and cover their coughs and sneezes.
- No personal toys, blankets, or other items allowed at this time.
HOW WE SOCIAL DISTANCE
KidsPark locations offer plenty of space to play safely!
- KidsPark tracks times kids arrive and leave and who they are grouped with.
- For added safety, kids work and play in smaller groups.
- Centers are divided into separate areas for each group.
HOW WE KEEP OUR CENTERS CLEAN
KidsPark staff stay up-to-date on health and safety procedures as they relate to COVID-19.
- Increased sanitation protocols for all high-touch surfaces and objects such as door handles, tables, playground structures, and education materials.
- Before a group moves into a new area within our centers, we thoroughly clean and sanitize the space.
Each KidsPark location abides by local and state mandates with regard to child’s age and other specifications for mask requirements. For additional information, visit your area’s KidsPark website.
As always, your children’s health and safety is our utmost priority. Our franchise owners are committed to KidsPark’s strict sanitation requirements and have implemented enhanced safety protocols to limit the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Helpful Resources
STAY IN THE KNOW
Curious what your specific center does to meet or exceed local health guidelines? Sign up for important email updates.