For All Your Babysitting Needs |
Hourly Care • Back-up Care • Preschool Education • Parties
Convenient For Parents:
- Available days, evenings, and weekends.
- No need to call ahead and schedule. Just drop in Monday–Sunday and take a “mom’s day out!”
- Pay as you go. Baby sitting fees are calculated to the minute.
- The one-time family registration fee stays active as long as you visit at least once in 12 months.
- Learn more: What to Expect at KidsPark.
- Register online to be ready for your first visit.
Fun For The Kids:
- Our centers have arts and crafts, games, indoor climbing structure, drama area, building toys, movement video games, theater and special school-age area. Take a look inside our centers.
- Teachers lead group games and art projects every hour. Our teachers have developed programs to engage all ages of children.
- Special events are planned all month. See our upcoming events.
- Children play with other children to build their interaction and socialization skills.
Safe For Everyone:
- All our centers are State licensed.
- Teachers are background checked and have Early Childhood Education units.
- There are at least 2-teachers on site so children and teachers are supervised.
- Gates are alarmed.
KidsPark Is Tailored To You
Happy Kids. Happy Parents. Come For A Tour and Stay For A Visit
Play All Day, Everyday
We focus on imagination, movement, art and socialization. Activities for preschoolers and school-agers include arts and crafts, games, cooking, sensory exploration, music, stories and hands-on science
Freedom To Explore
Our open, “no walls” floor plan lets children choose the activity area that most interests them. Kids play independently or join group activities led by our early education professionals.
We promote personal growth and world awareness. Our preschool and school vacation camps are additional opportunities safe and having fun.