Arrowhead License # CDC- 17691
For Children Ages 2 through 12 Years Old
Let Us Be Your Distance Learning Partner
We’re in this Together!
- Assistance with distance learning
- Hourly, daily, 3 day and 5 day rates
- Available Monday – Friday
- Before and after care available.
- We follow CDC guidelines for your children’s health and safety
We ask if you or your child may have been exposed at school, work or other areas that you refrain from using our services until you are certain you are healthy.
- All teachers, parents, and children 6 years and older are required to wear masks at all times which is a mandated ordinance by the City of Peoria.
- Parents must provide masks for their children.
- Temperature checks and wellness checks will be given to ALL families who enter, regardless if you were present the day before etc.
If your employer offers Back-Up Care as a benefit, we are an approved provider through Bright Horizon’s Back-up Care Advantage program. Please check with your HR/Benefits department for information on how to take advantage of that program.
Pom Poms & Footballs Weekend
Fri. & Sat., October 2nd & 3rd
Friday at 3:00pm
Little Chefs - Spooky Treats
Fri. & Sat., October 9th & 10th
Friday at 3:00pm
Columbus Day - WE ARE OPEN!
Monday, October 12th
Traditional Preschool with a Modern Twist
Preschool Begins Monday, August 10th!
We prepare children for entry into Kindergarten! We cover all the traditional subjects and have added The Arts, Science, and Math Concepts. Our unique, modern twist is YOU pick your schedule!
Weekdays, 9:00am – 12:00pm. Extended care is available. Come one day or 5- days a week, choose each week. Pay only when you attend. No additional registration fees. Learn more
While preschool is on recess, we want to share our phenomenal resources with you- check them out. Each activity is short and can be done with supplies you typically have at home. The key to preschool learning is:
- repetition to introduce, practice and reinforce lessons
- integration of multi-style approaches to appeal to the visual, auditory and sensory learner
We hope you join us for classes!
Focuses for September
A, B, C, D and Name
1, 2, 3, 4
Meet the Orchestra
Preschool Distance Learning
KidsPark teachers love to teach and truly miss the kids! Now, our mission is to help parents teach preschool at home. We have phenomenal resources to share.Preschool To-Go
Book a Party
On Sundays, before we open and after we close, KidsPark offers private parties for 2-12 year olds. Your personal party hostess plans the event and conducts activities so you can enjoy the event with your family and friends. Each party includes face painting, an art activity and a group game.Save the Date
Get Email Updates
Enter your email, then watch for news and offers from the KidsPark center in your area. We promise not to share your address with anyone.Get Email Updates
Thank you! Keep an eye out for our updates.