A kid-friendly meal menu.
Meals are served at noon and 6pm.
Friday and Saturday dinners are served at 7pm.
Please bring only nut free ready-to-eat meals.
Meals can be purchased for $5.50:
We order 1 hour ahead of meal time for Jason’s Deli.
Monday: Mac and Cheese
Tuesday: Turkey and Cheese wraps with kettle chips
Wednesday: Chicken Nuggets with seasonal fruit
Thursday: Grilled Cheese with apples
Weeknights and Sundays
We order 1 hour ahead of meal time from Jason’s Deli.
Choose a JD Pickle meal (no side):
Mac and Cheese, Cheese Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza, Bowtie Pasta with meatballs, Chicken Alfredo with Bowtie Noodles or Baked Potato with bacon, butter and cheese
a Kidwich meal with 1 side:
Chicken Nuggets, Grilled Cheese, All Beef Hot Dog, Ham and Cheese Sandwich or Turkey and Cheese Sandwich
Side Choices: organic apples, organic carrots, seasonal fruit or chips and a choice of milk, chocolate milk, apple juice or water
Friday and Saturday, all meals are a choice or pepperoni or cheese pizza with water.
All orders are placed 1 hour before meal times. All orders must be paid.
For visits longer than 7 hours and up to 10 hours, use our Day Rate. The charge is $61.25 for one child and $98 for two siblings. Day Rate does not apply to additional siblings. Coupons cannot be used with the Day Rate. Regular hourly rate applies in addition for time after 10 hours.
We are licensed by the State of Texas: License #892451.
- Visits can be up to 12 hours a day.
- Children can visit 15 times a month; up to 5 days in a row.
- Current Health and Immunization forms are required for all preschool age children.
- We are a shoeless play environment so socks are required. (If you forget, socks are available for purchase.)
- We are a well-child care center. Children must be fever-free for 24 hours before their visit.
- Meals can be purchased or brought from home.
- We are a peanut-free facility.
- Staff has CPR/First Aid, Early Childhood Education training and background clearances.
- Please leave personal electronics at home.
- KidsPark is closed the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
- KidsPark closes at 6pm on Halloween, Thanksgiving Eve and Christmas Eve.
Visits are calculated to the minute after the first 30 minutes.
Ask about our Preferred Customer Rate (PCR).
You get 10% added value to money placed on account in preset amounts. PCR is not refundable but is transferable.
Activities for the day.
- 10am, 3pm and 8pm: Complimentary snacks of crackers with water are served.
- Diapers are tended to every 2 hours or as needed. Let us know if your child is toilet training so we can remind them.
- Naps are not scheduled since children arrive at various times. If a child is tired, they are encouraged to rest in our theater or book nook area.
- Teacher-led games, circle times and art activities are offered throughout the day. Children opt-in to participate in group activities.