Arlington License #892451
For Children Ages 2 through 12 Years Old
Still Fun Under the New Play Rules
We appreciate the trust you’ve put in us to care for your children. We have made the following updates to help keep your children and our employees healthy:
- Per new Tarrant County order as of June 26th, all parents, teachers and children ages 10+ are required to wear masks in KidsPark. The CDC recommends masks for ages 2+ as well.
- Only two families in the lobby at a time, socially distanced.
- Staff and children will have a wellness and temperature check upon entry. No one with a temperature 100 degrees or more may enter KidsPark.
- Children wash hands upon arrival, before leaving, and at several times throughout each visit.
- Children play in small groups of 10 or less with one teacher. Group records will be kept for 30 days.
- Everyone is to use “respiratory etiquette” and cover their coughs and sneezes.
- Individual water cups will be offered instead of the drinking fountain.
- All home meals must be in disposable bags and packaging sack lunch style. No home lunch boxes please.
- Meals must be nut-free and ready-to-eat. No heating/refrigeration needed. No leftovers can be saved or returned.
- No personal toys, blankets or other items allowed at this time.
- We have intensified cleaning and disinfection procedures throughout the day and have regular hospital-grade disinfection services performed by GermBlast
- We optimize our air ventilation and quality with the Airadigm company.
- We installed powerful iWave air purifiers that continuously clean the air and kill bacteria and viruses.
- Our temporary capacity is limited to 56 children.
We ask if you or your child may have been exposed at school, work or other areas that you refrain from using our services until you are certain you are healthy.
Thank you for joining us in helping to keep everyone healthy.
Summer Camp Week 7: Sportstastic
July 13 - July 19
Summer Camp Week 8: Winter Wonderland
July 20 - July 26
Summer Camp Week 9: Under the Sea
July 27 - Aug 2
Whether you need care by the hour, day or week, KidsPark is your summer childcare solution. We offer summer camp fun all day, every day with weekly themes. Also, starting in July, for Rising Pre-K thru 2nd Graders, prevent "summer slide" with KidsPark's new Rising Star summer learning program - designed to support core math, language and reading skills through games and engaging activities. Drop in and join us any or every weekday this summer to reinforce concepts, practice skills and enjoy playful learning with friends.
11am to noon
7:30am to 8:00pm
The Rising Stars Program
A formal Reading, Math, and Language Review program is planned to start in July.
Each class is planned for 1.25 hours. (no extra charge)
- Preschool (for those who did not finish the year)
- Preschoolers rising to Kindergarten
- Kindergarteners rising to 1st Grade
- 1st Graders rising to 2nd Grade
- 2nd Graders rising to 3rd Grade
Preschool Distance Learning
Preschool is an important part of a young child's education. While Preschool is on recess, we want to share our phenomenal resources with you. Check out our Preschool To-Go!
Each activity is short and can be done with supplies you typically have at home.
The key to preschool learning is:
- repetition to introduce, practice and reinforce lessons
- integration of multi-style approaches to appeal to the visual, auditory and sensory learner
KidsPark Preschool teachers love to teach and truly miss the kids! Hope you join us in the center in the Fall for the 2020 - 2021 school year.
Get Email Updates
Enter your email, then watch for news and offers from the KidsPark center in your area. We promise not to share your address with anyone.Get Email Updates
Thank you! Keep an eye out for our updates.