Arlington License #892451
For Children Ages 2 through 12 Years Old
KidsPark can help with your school year plan for ages 2-12. As your “Executive Assistant,” we can take care of the kids while you focus on taking care of business. Drop in for care by the hour day or week. Here when you need us.
Your Distance Learning Partner!
We’re in this together!
Bring your tablet or computer, charger and headphones.
- KidsPark teachers assist with distance learning
- Help with homework
- Before and after school care available
- Plus art, fitness and games for enrichment and fun
- Hourly, Day and Weekly rates to fit your needs
- We follow CDC guidelines for your children’s health and safety (see details below)
Traditional Preschool with a Modern Twist
Preschool is in session!
We prepare children for entry into Kindergarten! We cover all the traditional subjects and have added The Arts, Science, and Math Concepts.
Our unique, modern twist is YOU pick your schedule! Weekdays, 9:00am – noon. Extended care is available. Come one day or 5-days a week, choose each week. Pay only when you attend. No additional registration fees. Learn more.
The key to preschool learning is:
– repetition to introduce, practice and reinforce lessons
– integration of multi-style approaches to appeal to the visual, auditory and sensory learner
We hope you join us for classes!
Focuses for September
A, B, C, D and Name
1, 2, 3, 4
Meet the Orchestra
Back to School
We can HELP! Whether you work-from-home, work outside the home, or need help with teaching, KidsPark has you covered. Drop in for preschool, online schooling support or after school enrichment any day without reservations.
starts Aug 31 9:30am to noon
School Age Program
starts Aug 17 7:30am to 4:00pm
Still Fun Under the New Play Rules
We appreciate the trust you’ve put in us to care for your children. We have made the following updates to help keep your children and our employees healthy:
- All parents, teachers and children ages 5+ are required to wear masks. We recommend masks for ages 2+ as well.
- Only two families in the lobby at a time, socially distanced.
- Staff and children will have a wellness and temperature check upon entry. No one with a temperature 100 degrees or more may enter KidsPark.
- Children wash hands upon arrival, before leaving, and at several times throughout each visit.
- Children play in small groups. Group records will be kept for 30 days.
- Everyone is to use “respiratory etiquette” and cover their coughs and sneezes.
- Individual water cups will be offered in place of the drinking fountain.
- All home meals must be in disposable bags and packaging sack lunch style. No home lunch boxes please.
- Meals must be nut-free and ready-to-eat. No heating/refrigeration needed. No leftovers can be saved or returned.
- No personal toys, blankets or other items allowed at this time.
- We have intensified cleaning and disinfection procedures throughout the day and have regular hospital-grade disinfection services performed by GermBlast
- We optimize our air ventilation and quality with the Airadigm company.
- We installed Merv13 filters and powerful iWave air purifiers that continuously clean the air and kill bacteria and viruses.
- Our temporary capacity is limited to 56 children.
We ask if you or your child may have been exposed at school, work or other areas that you refrain from using our services until you are certain you are healthy.
Thank you for joining us in helping to keep everyone healthy.
Get Email Updates
Enter your email, then watch for news and offers from the KidsPark center in your area. We promise not to share your address with anyone.Get Email Updates
Thank you! Keep an eye out for our updates.