A Preschool Favorite : Spin Art
A fun way to learn and explore all the colors of the rainbow.
- Salad Spinner
- Paper plate or paper
- Cut the plate to fit the base of the spinner. For more variety, you can attempt to cut different shapes
- Place the plate in the bottom of the spinner
- Squirt or pour paints onto the plate – depending on how you apply the paint will determine the patterns you create
- Cover and spin several times
- Uncover to reveal your design
KidsPark Teacher Comments:
The children love this activity! They really enjoy getting the spinner to spin fast.
We usually count as they spin. It’s a very fun activity that is pretty simple and easy to do. We get lots of “oohs” and “aahs” when we open the spinner to see the design.