Welcome to KidsPark
Why is KidsPark childcare done differently? Because KidsPark fits your schedule. That means no reservations required! Drop-in care for when you need just an hour or the full day. We have you covered for back-up care, preschool and school-age programs. Our hours aren’t traditional either – we’re open days, evenings, and weekends.
SOMETHING FUN ALL DAY, EVERYDAY!
What will your kids do?
That’s up to them. KidsPark aims to allow free choice around structured staff-led activities within our various play areas. Activities like art and crafts, fitness, S.T.E.A.M. activities, and cooking are all on the list at KidsPark.
We offer an organized program with planned tiers of activity for each age group – preschool and school-age.
- There is a mix of teacher-organized and child-initiated activities in both group and individual settings
- Play components are selected to promote cooperation, socialization, listening skills, and motor development
- It is a family environment where siblings can be together in non-gross motor activities
Join Our Preschool
Our preschool is what modern families need and want—flexibility and convenience for you, enrichment and socialization for your child. Pick your own schedule. Only pay for the days you attend. New students always welcomed.
CLASSES START SOON
KidsPark offers a balanced approach to early education. Our STEAM enriched curriculum is coupled with active, hands-on learning and frequent parent-teacher communication. This is how we make sure our smallest learners enjoy a safe and fun space to be their spirited selves!
Our curriculum focuses on Kindergarten preparedness:
- Knowledge Base (letters, numbers, colors, shapes)
- Daily Life Skills (time, calendar, weather, personal care)
- Science (color mixing, movement, reaction, bugs, solar system, ocean life)
- Math Concepts (sorting, quantity, patterns, graphing, measurement)
- The Arts (art projects, music, drama, literature, cooking)
Interested to learn more? Contact your local center or read more details here.
School Age Care
Welcome to the Blue Crew – KidsPark specially designed area and programs for kids 6 and up! We recognize how important it is to treat older kids a bit different than our younger members. Given the current climate, KidsPark has added additional programs to support the many challenges and changes our school kids and their families face.
WHAT WE OFFER
Distance Learning Assistance
Plug and Play is a distance learning solution for kids (and parents) who need additional support throughout the school day. Come for a few hours or the whole day!
How to Get Started:
- Register at your local center
- Kids bring their electronic devices and charger to our virtual learning classroom
- Attend class, get homework assistance,
- then enjoy KidsPark enrichment activities and fun play space
Before and After School Care
Our centers offer a safe place for all kids to socialize, play, and participate in various activities. Get rid of parental guilt and bring them to KidsPark for before and after school care.
Ready To Join The Fun?
KidsPark is a licensed, group play environment. Accordingly, each center must follow State Childcare Regulations.
For all children to have a fun and safe experience, children must be able to follow the rules as outlined in our KidsPark Good Citizenship Pledge.
OUR GOOD CITIZENSHIP PLEDGE
Children who are unable to commit to these behaviors are asked to be picked up immediately.
They may be invited to try again:
- at less busy times
- at pre-arranged times
- when children have matured
KidsPark and our dedicated teachers work hard to accommodate all families and children. We are sensitive to both the children’s and parents’ needs. We hope we can work together to provide the best environment for all children in the center.
Read more about our pledge here.
Party at KidsPark!
Happy parents. Happy kids. Very happy parties. Your KidsPark party hostess plans the event and conducts activities, so you can enjoy the event with your family and friends.
PLAN YOUR PARTY
On Sundays, when KidsPark is closed to the public, we offer private parties for children 2-12-years old.
Our private parties include:
- Face painting
- An art project of your choice
- Group games
- Party favors
- Gift for the birthday kid
- Complimentary paper plates, forks, napkins, and juice
For additional details such as pricing and how to reserve the date for your special event, check with your local KidsPark center.
A few of our AMAZING teachers!
Dedicated, Experienced Professionals
Kids aren’t the only ones who love us!
KidsPark staff are energetic, creative people who want to interact with children and present fun activities.
- First Aid and CPR certified.
- Screened by the Department of Justice
- Trained in Early Childhood Education and Recreation
- Required to attend staff development and skill-building workshops
KidsPark exceeds state licensing requirements by providing, on average, a lower teacher-child ratio. In addition, there are always 2 or more teachers on-site at all times.