We encourage parents and children to take a tour of our center and meet our staff. This eases the transition on your first visit, especially for very young children. If your child seems overwhelmed with the activity, we suggest you allow them to observe before they join in. When they are ready, teachers will direct them into an appropriate activity.
For more detailed coverage of what you can expect, see our FAQs page.
- Socks are to be worn in the play area.
- Diapers are welcomed. If your child is in diapers, bring a spare.
- If your child is toilet training, bring extra clothes in case they are too busy playing to stop. (We will remind them!)
- Label all items and meals from home.
- Complimentary snacks of crackers with 100% apple juice served at 10am, 3pm and 8pm.
- Naps are not scheduled since children arrive at various times. If a child is tired, they are encouraged to rest in our theater area.
- Let your children use our toys. Personal electronics (games, music devices and cell phones) are not permitted in the play area.
- Our fees are calculated to the minute after the first 30 minutes. Payment for your visit is due upon checkout. We accept cash, Visa and MasterCard.