High energy. Something for everyone. Caring. Enriching. And, some might say, “it’s a zoo!” We smile, and say, “it’s great to see the kids having fun.”
You may see some kids in the midst of movement games, some on the mountain-of-energy, some in the creative process at the art tables, some at work on a lego or waffle block structure and some in conversation with friends.
We see an organized program with planned tiers of activity for each age group – preschool and school-age.
- There is a mix of teacher-organized and child-initiated activities in both group and individual settings.
- Play components are selected to promote cooperation, socialization, listening skills and motor development.
- It is a family environment where siblings can be together in non-gross motor activities.
How to use our program.
- On your own schedule. Come when you need us – days, evenings and weekends.
- For young children new to childcare, keep your first visits short till they are comfortable with the routine.
- Be prepared. Come for a tour and register so you are ready if there is a schedule glitch or your regular provider or school is closed
- For young children, have them visit a few times before they are left for a full day so they are comfortable with the environment.
- Pick your schedule. Pick your days. Perhaps come for 1 or 2 days a week until they are use to school. Then, add more days.
- Do you usually come Monday-Wednesday-Friday but one week you miss Wednesday? No problem, come Tuesday or Thursday or skip a day.
- Lessons are repeated throughout the week in new ways to engage all learners. This method is ideal with children on different schedules. Each child is exposed to the same material.
- No need to pay when you are on vacation or your child doesn’t attend.