Spread the happiness.
It makes us happy to be part of a community of happy kids and happy parents. At KidsPark we are committed to spreading that happiness to your community with our KidsPark Sparkler micro-grant program. This program awards micro-grants for specific art, music, dance, and culinary art events to non-profit licensed preschools through public grade 3 classrooms. KidsPark Sparkler micro-grants are helping to keep the Arts in our community’s classrooms.
KidsPark Awards November 2011 Sparkler Micro-grant
Wallace A. Smith Elementary School’s wish is granted! Congratulations to KidsPark’s November Sparkler Micro-grant recipient. The grant is for these Ooltewah, TN second grade classrooms to showcase their artwork at their Second Annual Eagle Night Classroom Visual Arts Event. Students gain experience with various art mediums, such as, pottery, photography, painting, woodworking, quilting and other creative art techniques. Parents, students and the community view the artwork during the event.
KidsPark thinks this is a wonderful opportunity for the students and is thrilled to participate in supporting the arts at Wallace A. Smith Elementary.
Add sparkle to your happy community. Apply.
At KidsPark, we see the impact of The Arts on our kids and we are committed to helping them expand their experiences. We believe in the power of your child's imagination and the artistic expressions they create. Let us add glitz to your kids' classrooms by applying for a KidsPark Sparkler micro-grant. Whether art, music, dance or culinary expression, everything is better with some extra sparkle.
How does it work?
KidsPark will award micro-grants for specific art, music, dance, and culinary art events to non-profit licensed preschools through public grade 3 classrooms.
If you are in a KidsPark community1 and need a little help to bring Arts into the classroom or take the kids to an Arts event, please apply by submitting an application.
• Sparklers are awarded monthly.
• The requests must be submitted by the 15th of each month and awards are announced by the first of the following month.
• Grant is for children from preschool thru grade 3.
• Recipients must be a 501(C)(3) non-profit licensed preschool, elementary school (K-3rd grade) or public agency. Grant is to be used to enable children to directly learn about or experience the Art – art, music, dance and culinary arts. Funds cannot be used for class parties, supply replenishment, teacher resources or teacher training. Proposals must introduce a new media, experience or knowledge. Each grant will not exceed $750.
• One award per class per year.
• KidsPark employees, franchisees and relatives are not eligible to apply.
1We only accept requests from preschools and schools within the KidsPark community, defined as a 15-mile radius around each KidsPark center. If you are unsure, please call Leslie at the KidsPark, Inc. corporate office (408)213-0970.