Arrowhead License # CDC- 17691
For Children Ages 2 through 12 Years Old
Extended Hours Start June 22nd!
Still fun under new play rules:
As always, the children’s safety and well being is our utmost priority. We appreciate the trust you’ve put in us to care for your children. We have made the following updates to help keep your children and our employees healthy:
We ask if you or your child may have been exposed at school, work or other areas that you refrain from using our services until you are certain you are healthy.
- All teachers, parents, and children 6 years and older are required to wear masks at all times which is a mandated ordinance by the City of Peoria.
- Parents must provide masks for their children.
- Temperature checks and wellness checks will be given to ALL families who enter, regardless if you were present the day before etc
- No more than 2 parents/families who reside together in the lobby at one time and we ask parents use the marked standing locations on the floor to keep 6′ apart
- Individual disposable water cups are offered instead of the drinking fountains. No sippy cups or water bottles
- No toys, blankets or personal items are allowed at this time.
- For home meals, please put food in a clear ziplock bag labeled with child’s name.
- Children wash hands upon arrival, before leaving, and at several times throughout each visit.
- Remind children to use “respiratory etiquette.
For the safety of our staff and students, tours are not offered at this time.
Summer Camp Week 9: Shark Week
Monday, July 13th - Saturday, July 18th
Summer Camp Week 10: Move & Groove
Monday, July 20th- Saturday, July 25th
Summer Camp Week 11: Spy Camp
Monday, July 27th - Saturday, August 1st
Preschool Distance Learning
KidsPark teachers love to teach and truly miss the kids! Now, our mission is to help parents teach preschool at home. We have phenomenal resources to share.Preschool To-Go
Book a Party
On Sundays, before we open and after we close, KidsPark offers private parties for 2-12 year olds. Your personal party hostess plans the event and conducts activities so you can enjoy the event with your family and friends. Each party includes face painting, an art activity and a group game.Save the Date
Get Email Updates
Enter your email, then watch for news and offers from the KidsPark center in your area. We promise not to share your address with anyone.Get Email Updates
Thank you! Keep an eye out for our updates.